What Should You Do After Flooding?
What should you do after flooding? Are you in need of some tips for what to do after flooding? Either way, being prepared just in case it might ever happen is helpful as well!
Here are some tips:
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after the removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in the summertime.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe and dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
Avoid additional risks and do not hesitate to call us at SERVPRO. We are ready and here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days all year!